HR Support Program
Our HR Support Program provides your firm the human resource subject matter expertise to establish and maintain compliant employment practices to protect and grow your business successfully while proactively managing your exposure and risk as an employer.
Our HR Support Program is a critical component in establishing a proactive strategy to anticipate and mitigate risk and exposure to employment practice liabilities that result from human resource related issues.
Tailored solutions to align your employment practices with your business goals.
We take the time to listen to your needs and advise you on a strategic roadmap to achieve your business goals while mitigating employment practices risk and liability.
– Strategic Planning
– Employee Relations
– Leadership Coaching
and much more…
Comprehensive, engaging and collaborative risk assessment of your employment practices.
Mitigating risk and liability is critical for continued sustainable success as you grow your firm. Our risk assessment identifies gaps in compliance and best practices and delivers a strategic roadmap to protect your practice.
NAPFA Member Pricing
We offer three levels of our HR Support Program. Price listed reflects member discount.
- 2 hours of telephone / email consultation*
- HR policy guidance
- 9am – 5pm Support M-F
- HR Regulatory Compliance Guidance
- All Basic Services
- 5 hours of telephone / email consultation*
- Employee Handbook Review
- HR Recordkeeping Guidance
- 8am – 6pm Support 7 days a week
- Discount on SymbianceHiRe Direct Placement Services
*For Owner or Designated Members of the Leadership Team
- All Premium Services
- Unlimited hours of telephone / email consultation*
- Benefit Program Guidance
- Talent Acquisition Program Guidance
- Customized Employee Handbook for flat $500 fee